To Our Valued Customers:
As the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus, IT Concepts is committed to the continued support of your mission.
We understand that you are in the unique position of having to assist the Nation combat the crisis while at the same time developing your own plans for virus mitigation.
With this pandemic has come a new set of challenges and we are here to assist you in maintaining your existing business operations while meeting the new areas of support necessitated by what the world is facing.
Our leadership team meets regularly to assess and appropriately respond to the crisis as it evolves.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our ITC Family and the customers that we support.
Below are a few steps we’ve taken to ensure that our professionals are ready to assist as needed:
- We have ensured that all staff travel (personal and work related) is reported and that staff self-quarantine for 14 days upon return
- We have ensured that any professional that has had any possible exposure will self-quarantined for 14 days
- We are following all tele-work practices as prescribed by each customer we support
- We are practicing social distancing by having all corporate staff continuing to tele-work
- We have established guidelines and measures for our corporate office to allow staff to voluntarily work by appointment only, as deemed necessary
We have many collaborative tools in place for our professionals to keep in touch with each other as well as with our customers during social distancing.
We are working tirelessly to help everyone stay safe and healthy while continuing to honor Driven to Deliver. See what the ITC team has been up to in support of the United States Air Force’s COVID-19 efforts here.
We will continue to keep you apprised of our actions as the COVID-19 situation evolves and eventually winds down to the point we can begin to resume normal interactions.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via email: email@example.com