Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (Efast) – Prime
eFAST is the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA’s) preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling small business goals. eFAST is a multi-year Master Ordering Agreement program offering a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates.
While eFAST is an agency-wide acquisition vehicle, it can also be used by other Federal agencies when in the best interest of the government. The vehicle offers multiple contract terms, including Fixed-Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time-and-Materials, and Labor Hour.
IT Concepts was awarded the following Functional Areas under eFAST:
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- Documentation & Training (D&T)
- Engineering Services (ES)
- Satisfies Small Business and 8(a) requirements
- Low access fee: 1%
- Multiple contract types and performance based solutions available
- Direct awards to 8(a) companies up to $3.5 M
- One-stop shopping: full service procurement services available (additional fee)
ITC’s eFAST contract number is DTFAWA13A-00185.
Pinakin Patel President & CEO (571) 918-9990
Amy Johnson Vice President & COO (571) 918-9981
John Trollinger Vice President & CTO (571) 918-9980