Social Security Administration IT Support Services Contract (ITSSC) – Subcontractor
The Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC) is a $2.8 billion, seven-year indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract that encompasses a complete range of services related to SSA’s major systems modernization initiatives.
With an agenda for implementing agency-wide IT support services, SSA awarded multiple ITSSC contracts for integrating, modernizing and enhancing its existing systems. ITSSC’s scope emphasizes the growing demand for health information technology as electronic health record data will help determine disability claims and entitlement programs. As a result of the ITSSC contract, SSA anticipates lower costs, greater user satisfaction with SSA’s core benefits programs and acceleration of benefits delivery.
Under the ITSSC contract, services will be provided under the following nine (9) technical areas:
- Application and Business Planning, Analysis, and Requirements
- Application Design, Development, Testing, and Maintenance
- Application Validation
- Database Administration and Imaging and Document Management
- Data Administration , Programmatic Repository, and Enterprise Architecture
- Software Engineering and Technology
- Emerging Technology Applications
- Software Engineering Management
- Systems Administration for z/OS, UNIX, Windows, and WebSphere
ITC’ serves as a subcontractor on the vehicle.
Pinakin Patel President & CEO (571) 918-9990
Amy Johnson Vice President & COO (571) 918-9981
John Trollinger Vice President & CTO (571) 918-9980