- The Social Security Administration (SSA) is responsible for administering one of the Nation’s largest entitlement programs – the Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance program. SSA also administers the Supplemental Security Income program, which provides financial support to aged, blind or disabled adults and children with limited income and resources.
- SSA anticipates that the principal business functions of the Agency will increase over the next decade due to the influx of over 70 million baby boomers. Because workloads in most critical areas will increase, SSA will continue to rely heavily on increased automation to provide high quality services to the public’s changing needs, delivered more efficiently, faster and at lower cost. SSA will continue to modernize its systems, particularly in the internet environment to achieve agency goals and objectives.
Solution and Results:
- SSA is continuing the transition to a state-of-the-art development and delivery architecture and infrastructure to meet each of its strategic goals which are reliant on IT for success. The ITC Team possesses a broad spectrum of experience, qualifications, and capabilities necessary to manage all aspects of software engineering and efficiently delivering automation at a lower cost.
- A key success factor of our methodology is its simplicity and flexibility in responding to the demands of an ever changing and competitive business environment. In order to satisfy growth and expansion amidst cost pressures, it is essential for technology to move away from maintenance dominated systems and move toward more innovative solutions. Our understanding and experience with multiple industry proven methodologies, allows us to bring an innovative, unique approach to developing solutions for SSA.
- We will provide SSA with innovative technology solutions in the following areas:
- Lifecycle Activities for Software Improvement and Web/Interface
- Database and Data Administration
- Software Engineering and Management Support
- Systems Administration and Systems Security Support